If there is a cross stitcher in your life, you know that cross stitching is a way of life! And us cross stitchers LOVE our notions, charts and cloth! There is never enough, so this Holiday Gift Guide was definitely created for you!
Many stitching supplies are small but mighty and I promise these are awesome items for any cross sttitcher!
Cross Stitching Gift Guide – Fat Quarter Shop
- 1 – Lady Claus Cross Stitch Kit – this kit includes everything you need to start stitching – needle, floss, chart (pattern), and cloth! Even comes with a cutie needle minder to add to or start your collection! Great for beginners! Under $50!
- 2 – Welcome to the North Pole Chart – this season’s most loved pattern from Primrose Cottage Stitches! The chart is colorful and cute and screams Christmas!
- 3 – Thread Pack – Welcome to the North pole – The thread packs are a fabulous add on to new cross stitch charts! All the thread you need to complete the project in one stop! Especially great when there a chart calls for so many threads like this one!
- 4 – Fabric Flair 14ct Cafe au Lait Aida Fabric – Can’t complete the cross stitch project without the fabric! Fabric Flair has the best cross stitch cloth – the feel, the cut size, the quality are just all fantastic. This color is perfect for the North Pole chart and many other projects! Under $30!
- 5 – Mad for Plaid Project Bag – Stitchers know each project needs a bag! The Mad for Plaid bags come in a variety of colors and are the perfect size for all projects. I think I have at least 5… For Christmas, lets go with the Berry color!
- 6 – Foldi Go Rechargeable Lamp – Every stitchers needs to be able to see! This portable and rechargeable lamp is perfect for moving around the house, on the go and to those fabulous stitching retreats! A bit of a splurge but an awesome gift!
- 7 – Stitching with the Housewives Tumbler – We are all obsessed with tumblers and water bottles and this Yeti is the perfect addition to the family! Don’t ask, we just need all the tumblers!
- 8 – All the accessories! Shears, needle minders, extra needled, line counters. All great stocking stuffers and great price points from $5.00-$15.00!
Cross Stitching Gift Guide – Etsy
- 1 – Graphic tees are all the rage – they are cute and comfortable and we can never have too many t-shirts! I’ve linked a few that would be super cute no matter the age!
- 2 – A mug is seriously the perfect gift for everyone! This mug has a few color options and is sure to make any stitcher chuckle over their drink!
- 3 – Stickers! Its a thing, just go with it!
I hope this Holiday Gift Guide has been helpful! I love cross stitching but I love shopping for the supplies even more! There are so many items, it was hard to narrow it down to just a few!
Let me know if the comments what your favorite stitchy gift was!
We have an awesome gift guide for quilters too – check it out here!
Affiliate links throughout the post – we earn a small commission on orders which goes back into Buffalo Flatts Quilt Co!